We are looking to build up the local team with the recruitment of two newly qualified and registered female nurses.
- Responsible for performing a wide range of treatment options under guidance from consultants.
- Keeping the treatment rooms in a clean and tidy state.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate stock of clinical disposables and medicines.
- Ensuring the equipment and other clinical items are constantly in good working order.
- Liaising with other clinics regarding clinical matters.
- Helping out with social media postings and responding to enquiries.
- Young and pleasantly attractive newly qualified female nurse
- Presentable and confident outlook
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn new clinical procedures and passion for medical aesthetics.
- Knowledge of best clinical practice
- Commitment to professional excellence
- Some knowledge of social media
We offer an opportunity to work in a new and exciting field of medical aesthetic, working for a global brand and a diverse workforce. We also offer a very competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience, skills, and performance.