As a Regional Vice President, you will lead a growing team of 8-10 sellers in our South/Central region. Your team is also supported by Account Development reps, Solutions Engineers, and Customer Success Engineers. All are tasked with uncovering new sales opportunities and selling/supporting Sonatype’s comprehensive suite of Nexus products.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
What You'll Do:
- Lead, develop and mentor your sales team. You are a coach first and foremost.
- Implement Sonatype’s sales strategy and build new approaches to drive the team to exceed quota.
- Be a partner on the leadership team, refining and completing the company’s vision and strategy; while sales are your domain, we want you to think bigger.
- Drive pipeline, forecasting, deal review, and negotiation.
- Collaborate with customer success to drive adoption and minimize customer churn.
Who You Are:
- Strong sales leader with 5+ years of software sales management experience with a proven record of success.
- Experience leading sales teams of 5 or more quota carriers.
- 5+ years of successful quota-carrying sales experience in an enterprise software organization.
- Recent experience negotiating, leading, and closing sophisticated sales cycles.
- Proven history of hiring, training, and leading successful quota carriers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.