- Delivering presentations or reports when necessary.
- Providing Information to the Public
- Volunteers speak to the public over the phone, email, or in-person to answer any questions they may have and to provide as much information as possible about the cause.
- Working with Other Volunteers on Projects
- Volunteers promote the cause they work for by helping with marketing campaigns. This can include creating posters, setting up for events, and updating blogs or websites with new information to help encourage people to attend.
- A willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- A high degree of professionalism and the ability to follow instructions.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- HND or Degree from any recognized institution in Ghana
- A minimum of 1-year of working experience
- Applicants should be in the age range of 25 – 35 years.
- Provide time and work on a variety of different tasks. Many of these tasks include marketing and fundraising, administrative duties, and team projects.
- The location of the job can vary also, such as fundraising at outdoor events or administrative work in an office environment.
- This job is well suited to people who are passionate about the cause they work for, are great communicators, love working as part of a team, and have positive energy and personality.