Regional Product Specialist is responsible for supporting multiple Regional SBU Managers within their assigned region to effect profitable growth.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing back-end processes involving SAP, NPIR, Customer Specifications, Fast Track, Regulatory issues related to optimizing the SBU portfolio.
- In this role the Regional Product Specialist will coordinate with EHS/Regulatory, Product Support, Manufacturing and Planning to make changes to the portfolio offerings
- Update and maintain product price book in alignment with SBU strategy; submit pricing changes, including price increases, in timely manner to regional pricing; for new products, submit list, target, and floor prices to regional pricing
- Optimize profitability through accurate product costing and identification of profit improvement opportunities (mix, raw materials, manufacturing, etc.)
- Support marketing communications and APPL through periodic review and updating of product selection guides. Ensure ACUMEN information and up-to-date PDS are available
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree; technical background (e.g. degree in chemistry) is an asset
- 5+ years’ experience in Chemical Industry
- Exposure to pricing process is needed
- Fluent English skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel skills
- Technical applications and sales experience is a plus
- Strategic thinker and problem solver who has the ability to apply analytic solutions to business problems
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Strong time management skills as well as ability to work in cross-functional environment
- Flexibility for occasional business trips
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.