As the Regional Operations Manager, you will :
- Oversees all company activities in the region and set the company on path of growth.
- Work on plans to increase the App penetration and patronage from service providers setting up their business on the digital platform
- In charge of Human Resource activities and coordination of marketing executives in achieving sales and registrations target of service providers.
- Media engagement and promoting the innovative digital platform through various media channels and interviews where applicable
- Communicate to a large variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Company administration and Performance management of employees in the region. Ensuring a smooth and successful operations of the business unit in the region.
Skills We Would like You To Bring To The Team
- Professional and patient communication approach
- Sales or marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal English and any other local language,
- Business operations management passion or experience,
- Fast-learning and independence,
- Creativity in solving complex problems and a positive “can-do” attitude,
- Ability to manage time effectively and set priorities,
- Excellent coordination and organisational skills,
- Good computer literacy,
- A sense of orderliness and tidiness.
We Offer You More Than Just A New Job Title
- an opportunity to grow together with a young and expanding company,
- a dynamic and fast-paced environment where your ideas and opinions count,
- an opportunity to work in a very connected team that sticks together in challenging times,
- fun and engaging colleagues,
8am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
Possible working on Saturdays if there is a company function or meeting etc.
Office Location: Afariwa.
Position suitable for Accra-based applicants only.