- Training staff and ensuring that all shops are on track with sales.
- Moving around the shop outlet for shop visitation, strategizing to increase sales
- Replying of emails from shops and management and auditors.
- Visiting of shops on a regular basis.
- Coordinating with IT department and any other department to ensure all assigned shops are on track.
- Achieving targets.
- Constant phone calls to shop managers.
- Checking of shops’ cashier form.
- Ensuring teamwork among staff.
- Organizing regular meetings with staff.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Diploma graduate/Degree holder
- Should be fluent in English, able to express oneself and able to read and write
- Applicant must be self-motivated and must possess good leadership skills.
- At least 3 years’ experience
- The applicant will be on four months’ probation.
- The applicant will be trained on the job.
Strictly for applicants residing in and around the Northern Region (precisely Tamale)
Location: Tamale, Northern Region