To deliver on sales growth and margins aligning with the business plan for hops that are either directly assigned to you or realized through your direct report(s).
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
Essential Job Functions:
- Deliver on sales growth and margins aligning with the business plan for hops that are either directly assigned to you or realized through your direct report(s).
- Implement sales strategies that maximize sales revenue and gross profit for Kalsec hops products at select National and Multinational (Global) accounts.
- Collaborate with R&D team, Marketing, and Hops Product Director in coordination with Sales Director to establish commercial strategies and initiatives to support hops sales growth in Europe and MEA regions.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development, etc.)
- Monitor Global Contract draw-offs in assigned region.
- Suggest, design, support and execute consistent pricing policies for the region.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with existing customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs. Develop new customers, always striving to increase the quality of communication between Kalsec and the customers.
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes.
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations, product demonstration, and sales workshops.
- Report on forces that shift strategic direction of accounts and tactical budgets
- Facilitate and enhance communication between the key contacts at the accounts/Channel Partners and Kalsec management, customer service, laboratory and technical staff.
- Collaborate internally with support functions for customers, including customer service, regulatory, production, technical and applications.
- Design strategies for hops products applying in new market segments
- Develop short- and long-term sales forecasts. Provide input for the Kalsec budgeting process
- Utilize Kalsec data systems, tools and resources in support of meeting sales targets; on a quarterly basis, review sales targets, project progression, pipeline size, hotspots, MBO tracking and forecasts.
- Strive for greatest possible coverage with assigned accounts and/or direct reports by using a combination of channel partners where appropriate and direct sales contacts (preferred).
- Gather and assess competitive information on pricing, product quality, end-user applications and competitive activity with the purpose of providing strategic and/or tactical recommendations to policy or program changes.
- Collaboratively develop monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts with Demand Plan team for assigned accounts with the objective of delivering or exceeding profit goals established through the strategic and budget planning process.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product Management to:
- Develop sales strategies for potential new or modified products
- Develop activities in support of both new and existing product growth at industry trade meetings and conventions
- Develop promotional and advertising media
- Identify needs in alcoholic, and non-alcoholic beverage industry and to specify the development and positioning of Kalsec products which meet those needs
- Travel to designated regions for business development and meetings. Support Channel Partners with travel where necessary
- Actively use the established CRM platform, Salesforce.com, to manage your account relationships, review and track progress of your assigned market developmental opportunities. Keep the opportunities records up to date and follow company protocols
- This job description includes the requirement for the incumbent to be aware of the company’s QA policy and objectives, to observe these policy provisions and fulfill in all respects the requirements of his/her job. QA procedures as defined in the quality manual shall be strictly observed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of B2B food ingredient selling experience into beverages with strong business development experience
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key customers
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Experienced user of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- 5+ years of relevant brewing experience
- MBA preferred, Degree in Brewing or Maltster; or experience as Brewmaster and Brewer & Maltster.
- Brewing raw material selling experience preferred
- Brewing and Beverage industry selling experience and knowledge preferred
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.