The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Carrying out all activities required to implement the recruitment strategy through sourcing and scouting for high caliber recruits profile analysis of recruits.
- Engaging stakeholders to deliver on targets assigned. Must be done in line with the IBP and recruitment guidelines. Keep track of all recruitment & training activities conducted and isse accurate reports.
- Delivering on training for new recruits
- Spearheading new initiatives that will be rolled out to drive the recruitment strategy
Qualification and Requirements
- A Minimum of a 1st Degree is required
- At least 2 years experience in a sales related field
Key functional Skills:
- A team player and affable
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills; Leadership ability to coach and mentor high caliber of Agents
- Produce results: Direct actions toward achieving key business goals that are critical to the company's success
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledge of compliance regulations and policies and ability to apply procedures