- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Qualification and Required:
- Should have a minimum of an SHS Certificate
- Working experience within the hospitality industry is a plus
- Must be computer literate; proficieny with Microsoft suite including Microsoft word and Microsoft excel
- Must be comfortable using android devices and other social media platforms
- At least 1 year experience