- Handle full day-to-day front desk operations.
- Attending and answering screening and redirecting incoming phone calls.
- Welcome guests and greet people who visit the business.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Offering administrative support across the organization
- Oversee security and housekeeper performance.
- Perform assigned various tasks by the management.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND is required.
- At least 1 year experience
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Presentable, professional attitude and pleasant appearance/personality.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude, friendly personality.
- BA in Business.
- Fluent in English