- Greet and welcome guests
- Notify company personnel of visitor arrival
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Inform visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Maintain employee and department directories.
- Keep a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualification and Requirements
- Should possess a minimum of a Diploma.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Good Telephone skills and Listening skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a pleasant personality
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- At least 2 years experience