The major tasks, duties, and responsibilities of the receptionist are but not limited to the following.
Responsibilities of Receptionist:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying etc.
Requirements of Receptionist :
- Minimum experience of two years in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Good communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Applicants with a minimum of diploma or Secretaryship can apply for this position.
- Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested applicants should send application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.