- Ensure full occupancy for each property
- Serve as a liaison between Property Owner and tenants; follow up on complaints to ensure tenants are very satisfied with property
- Be abreast with Lease Agreements to renew or quickly find new tenants before lease expires
- Recommend and work with service personnel (janitorial, security etc.) to guarantee property is clean, serviced and well maintained.
- Follow up and be up to speed with all bills
- Implement innovative strategies to make property, The Property of choice
- Any other duties assigned to you
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Real Estate, Sales, Marketing, Finance, or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Relevant professional experience in Real Estate
- Management would be an added advantage.
- Highly organized, very analytical, effective oral and written communication, negotiation and can do spirit
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, other software an advantage
- Conversant with social media
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.