- Managing the purchase, sale, rental, or development of properties.
- Monitoring real estate income and expenditure, as well as collecting payments.
- Determining rental income and negotiating lease agreements.
- Authorizing maintenance, repair, equipment, and supply expenditure.
- Negotiating contracts with vendors, suppliers, and contractors.
- Overseeing maintenance workers, cleaning crews, contractors, and groundskeepers.
- Keeping owners informed on taxes, occupancy rates, and lease expiration dates.
- Resolving complaints from residents and tenants.
- Preparing financial statements and records.
- Reporting to real estate owners and investors on a regular basis.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree real estate or project management
- 2-3 years experience in project management, real estate, or a similar role.
- Extensive experience in managing property purchases, sales, rentals, and development.
- Proficiency in real estate management software
- Experience in managing payments, negotiating contracts, and determining rental rates.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable property law, taxes, and financial statements.
- Knowledge of property maintenance and procurement of vendors and suppliers.
- Ability to resolve resident and tenant complaints, as well as to supervise workers and contractors.
- Advanced ability to keep property owners and investors updated.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.