• Handle and execute day-to-day operations of properties
• Respond to customer services requests and inquiries and process customers needs and requirements
• Interact and ensure smooth relationships between tenants and owners
• Provide lease administration documentation for properties
• Initiate and implement methodologies in managing properties
• Initiate work processes to enhance business growth
• Assist and support administrative and field staff to maximize performance
• Implement best practices, procedures and standards in real estate operations
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND /A bachelor's degree in Real Estate
• A professional course in Real Estate will be an added advantage
• Have a strong working relationship with Land and Housing regulators in Ghana
• Relevant and significant work experience in real estate management, rental, sales and maintenance
• Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills, including the ability to communicate with owners, staff and tenants in an effective and efficient manner
• Computer literacy, record keeping and strong leadership abilities are also required
• Manual dexterity and knowledge of maintenance tools and equipment may be helpful in more hands-on positions
How to apply for the Job
Applicants must submit both CV and cover letter to Talentresourceplus@yahoo.com stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.