- Takes a range of radiological services as requested by Physicians
- Coordinate the periodic update of inventory needed for the department and coordinates requisitions
- Assists in evaluating clinical history and examination request
- Prepares films for reporting and file diagnostic reports and requests
- Processes film as per request for patients and doctors
- Takes radiographs while calculating exposure factors, positioning and instructing patients
- Assists in ensuring that information systems used within the department are kept updated
- Supports in the timely compilation and submission of quarterly departmental report on activities of the department
- Performs any other duties as assigned
- Ensures maximum personal safety and that of others likely to be affected by actions or omissions
- Applies principles of radiation protection to minimize exposure to patients, self and others.
- Adheres to the health and safety policies, guidelines/protocols in the facility (eg. the use of personal protective clothing/equipment).
- Be in charge of maintaining a safe, clean, and pleasant working environment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Degree
- Minimum of 3 years working experience