- Planning of the network coverage (with the nominal cell identified) for the geographical area within the control of the team
- Defining the search area criteria (i.e. antenna heights, configurations and orientations) for specific cells
- Assisting in the selection of suitable candidates for specific cells (including site visits where required)
- Assessing the suitability of candidates identified by the Survey team.
- Selecting preferred options that best meet the objectives of the network and cluster of sites
- Re-assess the network plan and cell criteria regarding difficult cells (i.e. acquisition difficulties or difficult terrain/topography)
- Coordination of drive testing personnel
- Network performance monitoring and troubleshooting
Qualification and Requirements
- Telecommunication Engineering university degree
- Telecommunication knowledge
- Training on one or more RF planning tools
- At least 2 years experience in coverage planning
- Good knowledge of office tools
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Good English skills (verbal and written)
- A strong desire to be part of a truly international company pioneering new Internet Wi-Fi solutions in rural areas of developing countries in the world.