As the Quantity Surveyor, you will provide Quantity Surveying services to prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Perform risk, value management, and cost control
- Advise on a procurement strategy
- Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks
- Prepare and analyze costings for tenders
- Allocate work to subcontractors
- Provide advice on contractual claims
- Analyze outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Value completed work and arranged payments
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Enable clients to initiate construction projects
- Advice on the maintenance costs of specific buildings or projects.
- Budgeting skills
- Mathematical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good financial skills
- Logical and thinking ability skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation and team-building skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Leadership skills
- HND or Degree with at least 3 years experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.