- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
- Supervise the production process.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner
Qualification and Requirements
- Males only
- Must possess a first DEGREE in Biochemistry/Biology/Biotechnology with proof of certificate
- Must have completed national service with proof of certificate
- Must have completed school by 2017, 2018 & 2019 not earlier or later
Suitable applicants should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.