To assist the Quality Control Manager in controlling all aspects of inspections sampling, analysis and timey release of raw materials, intermediate and finished products to and from the plant.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Inspects, samples and analyses all raw materials, packaging materials and intermediate and finished products in order to meet custom demands.
- Liaises with the Laboratory /sectional Manager for the timely release of raw materials, packaging materials, intermediate and finished products in order to meet customer demands.
- Assist in supervising the activities of other teammates in the laboratory in order to meet production schedules, development, or investigation issues.
- Assist in preparing reports on the operations of the section
- Assist in the calibration of analytical equipment used in the laboratory.
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by the Quality Control Manager.
- Experienced in Pharmaceutical analysis using instrumental methods of analysis such as High- Performance Liquid Chromatography UV/VIS spectrophotometry, etc. are essential
- Must have effective communication skills
- Fair knowledge and application of Microsoft word, excel, power point and project.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented
Educational Qualification and Relevant Experience
- Must possess a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry / Biochemistry or Laboratory Technology and its equivalent with 2-3 years of relevant working experience in the industry,
Interested persons should please send their application letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.