The company is an African based company. It has been founded with the belief to practice organic farming and recycle food waste. Located in west Africa, Berekum (GHANA), the company is a processing plant of agricultural products. Its main objective is to counter the food waste in Ghana and develop a manufactured activity in the Brong Ahafo Region.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing. The Quality control inspector will check the quality of incoming and outgoing products, as well as the production procedures. The position involves tasks such as running tests, keeping a record of defects, analyzing products, and overseeing procedures.
The chosen candidate will perform regular product evaluations, record inspection results, and recommend improvements to the production process. To excel in this role, applicants should demonstrate great attention to detail with excellent technical and math abilities.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Collect quality data
- Prepare documentation of the inspection process, which includes detailed reports and performance records
- Recommend improvement measures to the production process to ensure quality control standards are met
- Carry out quality assessment measures of all the products ready to be shipped and incoming raw materials
- Guide the production team about the quality control issues to enhance the quality of the product
- Monitor the production phase at various levels
- Write reports to document deficiencies and errors of products
- Communicate test results with the team management
- Conduct retesting of product as needed to support quality investigations
- Adhere to safety, health and environmental policies and procedures
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of an HND in a food quality related course/ Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- Profound knowledge of quality control standards
The company offers:
- Working tools: laptop
- Ability to grow within the organization and the structure of the group