We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst based in East, West, or South Africa to do testing for a South Africa-based mobile communication and instant messaging services company!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
What You Need to Succeed
- 2+ years of testing experience, writing & executing test cases, and reporting issues, preferably on mobile platforms.
- Being analytical and detail-oriented.
- Experience with API and integration testing.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams.
- Good knowledge of SDLC.
- Passion, curiosity, and focused interest in the field of software testing.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written, and strong presentation skills, as the role entails talking with the client.
- Good team player, socially open-minded, empathetic, and considerate of cultural differences.
What You Will Be Doing
- Create, maintain and execute test cases that will be used in manual testing and that can be easily automated by the automation team.
- Perform functional testing for new features, exploratory tests, smoke, and regression tests on web and mobile applications.
- Identify and report software bugs.
- Provided feedback on the quality of the applications by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing the data into reports.
- Work closely with Test Leads and Testing Managers in understanding QA timelines and test priorities.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to understand and refine testing requirements.
- Update team members and clients on your testing progress and results.
- Proactively raise risks and potential issues that could block or delay testing activities.
- Openly participate in continuous practice improvement.
- Contributes to project documentation.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.