Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continuously manages the implementation and maintenance of documented processes, and identify and record possible mistakes, deficiencies, complaints, feedback and/or other unsatisfactory conditions and non-conformities regarding the quality of our services.
- Maintains development focus for continual improvement processes and solutions with the objective to strengthen customer relations to the extent that where appropriate, assists in yearly business plans, as well as updates on local regulations concerning shipping industry and revisions to subscribed ISO standards and clauses.
- Establishes policies, procedures, corporate governance, compliance and values and implement processes that contribute to the overall business objectives for the company.
- Functions as a link, in the management, implementation and maintenance requirements of the Quality Management System as well as with pertinent external organizations, bodies, authorities and persons in the capacity as Management Representative.
- Ensures QHSSE activities such as pre-operations talks and checklists are performed in accordance with established procedures.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Minimum (10) years relevant experience in a similar position. Experience in the port project is preferred
- Ease to communicate effectively and clearly
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Reliable, enthusiastic and professional attitude.
- Confident in relating to different organizational levels.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Organized, disciplined and strong personality.
- Result oriented.
- Ability to co-operate across organization lines internally and towards customers.
- Systematic and accurate nature. Strong attention to detail.
- Superior business and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong professional ethics, accountability and dependability.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft suite skills.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of managerial and leadership principles, with the ability to influence other management team members and lead a department of financially proficient individuals.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong leadership, influencing as well as negotiation skills.
- Must be able to exercise sound business judgment in order to set direction and establish priorities.
- Must demonstrate exceptional time management skills; due to fast-moving, demanding work environment.
Qualified interested candidates for any of these positions should send emails with their application letters and Curriculum Vitae to:
Premium Advisors Executive Search & Recruitment at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate the Position you are applying for in the Subject of the email.
Closing Date for submission is 23 rd June, 2021. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.