- You will be designing and building the automated test frameworks and test suites for use in development and testing cycles.
- You will collaborate with the development teams to design and implement automated test coverage as part of our continuous integration systems.
- You will perform functional, automation and regression testing.
- You will be participating in code reviews.
- You will investigate customer problems escalated by the technical support team, creating and managing bug reports for further action by the responsible development team.
Skills & Qualifications::
- At least 3 years professional experience building and/or testing production web applications & APIs in PHP.
- Proven experience writing automated tests in PHP.
- Experience with Selenium or Appium.
- Experience with at least one modern web application framework.
- Understanding of web technologies, including web services, web application servers and RESTful APIs.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.