Customer.io is looking for product-focused, collaborative Mobile QA Engineers who love solving interesting puzzles and are excited to help us build out a scalable platform that our customers love. In this role, you’ll have a direct impact on the quality of the product with a high degree of ownership and freedom. Our small, remote-first team is fun-loving, passionate, and highly effective. We offer a lot of opportunities to grow and refine your skills while having a significant impact. Other members of our team have backgrounds in a wide variety of industries, from AdTech to Gaming, and we believe that embracing our unique perspectives and expertise is key to our success as a collaborative team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
What you'll do:
- Be a model and mentor for designing plans, scenarios, and scripts to test our services which help our customers easily send timely & relevant messages at scale
- Apply your unique perspective to help us define and test the next generation of features and infrastructure needed to help our customers and our company to flourish
- Contribute to and maintain our growing automation suite
- Learn, practice, and share with your coworkers through test case review, pair programming, team collaboration, and training to help improve our collective knowledge and best practices together
- Work with our tech support teams to diagnose operational issues and help our customers to achieve their goals with our product
- Take an active role in a friendly supportive team that encourages you and the entire company to grow as individuals, professionals, and teams
What we're looking for:
- A collaborative mindset backed by excellent communication skills and a desire to help us make great decisions in an empathetic and respectful way
- Experience working with customers and applying a deep understanding of their needs to produce timely solutions to their real-world problems
- Ability to participate in technical discussion and providing feedback from a QA point of view.
- Experience in developing test plans, assessing risk, filing appropriate bugs, and consolidating bug reports
- Experience testing and debugging mobile devices both in Android and iOS
- Ability to perform manual testing while identifying opportunities for automation
- Ability to develop reliable test automation in Python with high-code quality, and conduct peer code reviews (e.g., unit-tests, regression tests, functional tests, stress tests).
- Experience with Cypress, Appium and Backend Api automation testing is a plus
- Experience working within a geographically distributed company is preferred
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.