Are you looking for the next professional opportunity that will challenge you and advance your career? Join our team now! SMG helps organizations generate new revenue, grow existing revenue, reduce churn and detractors, and drive operational efficiencies. Our unique software with a service (SwaS) model puts a dual focus on platform technology and professional services, making it easy for brands to activate insights based on customer, patient, and employee feedback.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
As a Quality Analyst at SMG, this is what you will do:
- Write test plans and test cases in compliance with relevant organizational and industry standards.
- Create clearly documented defect reports that enable a developer to recreate the bug.
- Articulate process improvement suggestions.
- Maintain and update test documentation, user guides, release notes, and help notes to ensure accuracy of applications and related documentation.
- Construct complete/thorough manual test cases based on test design and thorough knowledge of the product and its environment.
- Consistently ensure high quality, thorough manual test cases that fully exercise product functionality, but consume minimal resources.
- Effectively use test automation where appropriate and available to increase the thoroughness of testing.
- Execute end-to-end functional tests and utilize automated tests to exercise system.
- Collaborate to achieve end-to-end product and process quality.
- Understand the business needs our product is trying to meet and applies this understanding to guide testing.
- Apply a comprehensive understanding of the product functions and the marketplace in which it is sold effectively test assigned products.
- Use knowledge of SQL and data models to validate data at rest.
- Create work plans for own deliverables.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
You are a perfect match for the role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related area, or the equivalent through a combination of education and work experience.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a software QA role.
- Experience with testing web applications, relational database knowledge, and ad-hoc testing.
- Strong understanding of traditional QA theory and techniques.
- Track record of successful process improvements is required.
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile software development methods.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries.
- Experience with writing and executing automated tests
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with team members.
- Passion in pursuit of industry knowledge and best practices are a must.
- Experience using commercial automated testing tools.
- Experience with API level testing and data integration testing.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.