Job Description and Person Specification (Qualifications, Requirements, and Experience
The preferred candidate must:
- Be a Ghanaian (with proven identity) and Bi-lingual in Chinese (major requirement) and English.
- Have HND, Degree or any Tertiary Qualification in any discipline, however: Public Relations, Communication Studies, Logistics (Port Clearing) and/or Marketing will be an advantage, with at least two (2) years relevant post-qualification experience in any industry or manufacturing organization.
- Demonstrate strong judgment, excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and professional presentation.
- Have the capacity to design, develop, and deliver effective communication and public relations strategies.
- Have good Negotiation Skills and ability to use same to solve problems both internal and external.
- Have practical (field) knowledge in Public Relations and ability to facilitate same (especially in Negotiations) with Statutory Agencies like RGD, GIPC, GRA, FDA, GSA, EPA, Ministries, Local Government, etc.
- Have practical (field) knowledge in Logistics (Port Clearing) and ability to facilitate the same.
- Other duties may be assigned as and when necessary or needed.
- Ability to use a Computer (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc) and Internet.
- Have General Office Knowledge and/or Management Skills (General Office Administration).
- Have a valid Driving License and be ready to travel (self-driven) country-wide when needed.
- Duty may call occasionally on Weekends and/or Holidays.
Character: Must have Integrity, Self-Disciplined, and Punctual.
Health: Medically proven to be in good health.
Age: 20 to 40 Years
Location: Eastern Region
Remuneration: Negotiable (in Cedi Denomination)
How To Apply For The Job:
Interested and qualified applicant may apply via Email, by providing an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and copies of their relevant and related Certificates with at least two (2) Referees to Email: Ebenezeradjei63@gmail.com or Jabez94@live.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.