We are looking to hire a diligent candidate to occupy the position of a Public Relations Officer to coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information.
- Be the face of the company (Ambassador)
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Must be able to convert at least 5 leads to clients every week
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders' reports, for internal and external audiences.
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Should have a minimum of a Degree
- Would prefer females only
- Should have a minimum of three (3) year work experience
Interested applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.