We are seeking a core Protocol Engineer to help implement the Subspace Network, a radically decentralized, next-generation blockchain written in Rust, using the Substrate framework. Subspace employs a novel proof-of-storage consensus algorithm and a decoupled execution framework, which allows it to scale far beyond existing blockchains, without sacrificing security or decentralization. Subspace Labs is an early-stage, venture-backed startup with a globally distributed team. To learn more visit our website and read the technical whitepaper.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Become a leading contributor and core maintainer of the Subspace Network
- Implement a series of novel consensus, execution, and scalability proposals
- Maintain the highest standards of distributed open-source software development including modular design, comprehensive testing, proper documentation, and responsive support
- Experience with current blockchain technologies and landscape
- Theoretical background in distributed systems, such as consensus algorithms, as well as cryptographic fundamentals
- Strong Rust programming skills are required, including experience with production-ready code
- Experience working with large open-source codebases
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.