Avery Scott Company Limited is a leading property management company, established in 2014. The core of its mandate lies in serviced offices, long term and short term accommodation, property management, renovation and construction.
The duty of a property manager in a growing company such as ours, is one who is willing to give support in the day-to-day operations of handling tenant concerns, owner’s inquiries, operation providing support to the General Manager as needed. In addition, and of key importance, is to scout for and ensures suitable tenants are selected as properties become available.
- The superintendent will manage and review service contracts.
- Conducts and documents regular facility inspections.
- Answer phone enquiries, outgoing and incoming correspondence professionally.
- Accurate data entry and filing
- Prepare Leases and Tenancy documentation.
- Collect and process rent payments.
- Schedule servicing of equipment and repairs to ensure the property remains in pristine condition
- Prepare bank deposits and accounts reconciliation spreadsheets.
- Maintain unit owner financial records
- Daily feedback and monthly reporting on operations to the general manager and property owners
- Posting rental advertisements
- General office administration
- General customer service
- Sees to check-ins, check-outs and ensuing inspection.
- Manages staff on site.
- Handles general accounting tasks such as accounts payable, payroll, petty cash, and budgeting.
- Forecasts allocate and supervise the financial and physical resources of the facility.
The ideal candidate will be required to report to work at 7am and close at 6pm, Monday to Friday.
- Proficient in using the Internet, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to learn new database software on an ongoing basis.
- Solid customer service skills
- Office organization and time management
- Organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills in English, other languages would be an asset
- Decision making, problem-solving, project management and leadership skills
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing, Hospitality with relevant experience in sales.
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience in a similar role
The candidate should be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license
Salary Range: GHc 1,000 - 2,000
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.