- Manage the project and the project teams (internal and external)
- Responsible for developing and managing partnerships (with assistance from BT Project manager)
- Responsible for budget and approval of ongoing financial disbursements
- Responsible for reporting to USAID – managing gathering data and bringing together reports (with assistance from Bluetown Impact Manager, Emil Damholt)
- Responsible for maintaining and uploading content to the local portion of The Bluetown Women's Portal (program schedule and other content related to the project)
- Deliver final approach for women digital inclusion in rural and semi-urban Ghana.
- Manage and develop on-going Partnerships.
- Support identification of additional Partnerships
- Develop new partnerships.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Great educational background, preferably a degree in project management.
- Proven working experience as a project manager of 3 – 5 years.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in ISP.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have experience in running networks.
- Must have experience in managing people.
- NGO experience is desirable.