- Prepare progress reports of construction projects
- Represents the company insights meetings and reports progress. Develop program schedule for large projects
- Prepare method statements for projects approved the resources needed for projects Negotiates with subcontractors and approve their budgets for works
- Organize weekly meetings to manage progress and showing the projects running on time and according to budgets.
- Perform risk management to minimize your risk associated with projects
- Solely responsible for completing projects on time. Fully responsible for maintaining safety standards during construction projects
- Ensure that construction projects and personnel are adequately resourced.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Minimum degree in Project Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in same or similar role
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Interested persons should kindly forward CVs and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.