The primary responsibility of the position will be to provide management, technical and strategic direction for the project and to basically design, develop, implement and supervise project activities.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
• A Master’s degree or higher in Natural Resource Management/Environmental Management/Conservation, Biology or other relevant discipline,
• A minimum of (5) years professional working experience with 3 years in management position,
• Demonstrated project management experience,
• Demonstrated success in project proposal development,
• Excellent interpersonal skills,
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written English),
• Ability and desire to travel locally on a daily basis,
• A good team player.
Interested applicants are required to submit the following:
1. An application letter addressed to: The Project Coordinator, CBCR.
2. An up-to-date CV (maximum 3 pages)
3. Relevant academic certificates.
Job Location: Wechiau Community Hippo Sanctuary office based in Wechiau, Upper West Region (80%) and Centre for Biodiversity Conservation Research (20%) office - University of Ghana, Accra.
The application must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Application deadline: Not later than 17:00 GMT, February 15, 2023.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.