1. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
2. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
3. Definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
4. Ensure resource availability and allocation
5. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
6. Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
7. Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
8. Report and escalate to management as needed
9. Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
10. Perform risk management to minimize project risks
11. Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
12. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
13. Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
14. Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
15. Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
16. Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
17. Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
18. Use and continually develop leadership skills
19. Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
20. Perform other related duties as assigned
21. Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Qualification and Requirements
1. A university degree in Engineering. Possession of Masters degree is a plus.
2. Certified Quantity Surveyor.
3. Proven five year (5) working experience in project management
4. Sense of urgency to deadlines
5. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
8. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
9. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
10. Running project financial models
11. Knowledgeable in all facets of the development process, including permitting, contractor selection and construction implementation, establishing project budgets, and financial analysis.
CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.