We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager, Project Supervisor, and Sales Executives with working knowledge in the Outdoor Advertising industry.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
The qualified applicant shall perform the duties that are detailed below that including (but are not limited to);
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating outdoor staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapting work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines and
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in the tender process i.e. design, submission, and review
- Designing risk mitigation plan
- Conducting project reviews and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Managing large and diverse teams which comprise welders, plighters, signage, and the print team
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
- Good in Microsoft office application
- Qualified applicant must be a Degree OR MBA holder with 5 or more years’ experience in Project Management, Material Engineering or similar industry.
Interested applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.