To manage all Tanks and Piping projects. The role is responsible for the entire process; from design, to project closeout and handover. This includes all activities and documentation required to support and ensure successful project delivery in line with the constraints of scope, quality, schedule and budget.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
1. Produce steel structure designs in line with client/user specifications
2. Produce priced Bill of Quantities per approved designs.
3. Produce shop drawings in line with approved designs and secure sign-off.
4. Develop project schedules in consultation with production manager and in line with client demands on timelines.
5. Ensure resource availability and allocation
6. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
7. Manage changes to projects where necessary following approved change management process.
8. Manage projects efficiently within the constraints of cost, schedule, scope and quality.
9. Measure and tract project performance
10. Produce and submit project status/progress report.
11. Manage safety related issues to ensure zero-accident on the project.
12. Manage subordinates working on assigned jobs to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in work performance.
13. Manage performance of subordinates.
14. Report and escalate to management as needed.
15. Manage the relationship with client and all stakeholders.
16. Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
17. Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Managing multiple projects that are running concurrently
• Applying own initiative and industry knowledge in planning and execution to ensure project deliverables are met within the constraint of cost and schedule.
• Flexible enough to accommodate changing customer/client needs and operational constraints.
• May require working extended hours.
Job Knowledge, Skill & Experience
- Project Management Skill
- Tanks and Piping Design (Including design standards and codes)
- Construction Management
- Contract Management
- Software Application –MS Projects, Tekla, Solid Works, Prota and Other Related Software
- Environment, Health, Safety and Quality Management
- Team Management
Minimum Qualification :
• 1st Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Production option) or related qualifications
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Tanks and piping projects
• Ability to use tanks and piping design software is an added advantage
• Professional training/exposure in tanks and piping design projects.
Note: The person will be leading a team of engineers in the Tanks and Piping
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.