- Coordinate project management activities, resources, and information on the QRx renovation project.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes with the Contract Architect
- Communicate with Pharmacy owners on renovation plans including designs and timelines.
- Provide maintenance support to partners post onboarding with Support from the Pharmacy Services Associate.
- Work with Renovation firms to provide the most cost-effective and value-for- money budgets through estimate review provided by the firms.
- Work with Onboarding Associates and in monitoring project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Ensure the renovation schedule is within agreed timelines.
- Support Onboarding Associate in preparing the Pharmacy for opening/launch.
- This position reports to Sales Team Lead-QRx
- 1+ years experience in Construction and Project Management in the healthcare sector
- Understanding of Project Management and influencing stakeholders
- Enthusiasm to work with an early-stage start-up, commitment to helping us grow, and passion for healthcare in Africa.
- Thrive on achieving success in a target driven environment
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- The ability to thrive in a matrix environment which requires working with multiple teams internally and externally.
- Frequent travel within assigned territory
- Bachelors’ degree in Bachelor of Science Quantity Surveying or Project management with construction experience
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
Closing Date: 28th February 2022.
Salary: Attractive Salary & Bonus Opportunity
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.