- Work closely with management to establish project timelines and designs
- Represent management in property negotiations and deal sourcing
- Help with the procurement of project materials and supervise projects in the field
- Prepare reports from interactions with property owners and investors.
- Assist in procuring construction permits from local authorities.
- Help develop diagrams and visual aids and prepare design specifications
- Help to create engineering and floor plans for project development based on location, size, and the surrounding environment.
- Should be able to help create or direct a designer to create visual aids and mockups for new projects.
- Execute a project based on specifications provided by management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND or Degree, Civil Engineering or Equivalent Work Experience
- 1 – 3 years of experience related to site design, land development
- Experience with a 3D application preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational and written communication skills
- Experience with AutoCAD or other 3D software
- The role requires you to be confident, be ready to travel, make decisions on the move and enjoy meeting people.