The position is responsible for the efficient and effective implementation of all projects by providing overall leadership to the programs department
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Ensure all projects are implemented with strong and sound collaboration between the project teams and the donors.
- Provide technical capacity building to project staff when a need is identified.
- Supervise the writing of reports including project reports.
- Ensure timely submission and resubmission of approved project reports to donors.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program-funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Assessing and analyzing program risks.
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Project Management or related field
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience (preferably in the Medical Field)
- Demonstrated adequate understanding of programmers’ management
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Team player and good delegation skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Fluency in English with good drafting and presentation skills.
CV’s should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Employment Type: Full Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.