- Administration of grant applications, refer to Head of Secretariat for review and plan negotiation meetings with applicants
- Perform general administrative duties and financial transactions for the organization
- Organize and coordinate internal and external meetings
- Assist with the strengthening of partnerships
- Compile data and prepare reports and media statements for consideration to the Head of Secretariat
- Supervise and build the capacity of Program Assistant(s), Volunteers, and other support personnel as requested
- Assist with the branding and promotion of the organization through the internet which includes the website, social media platforms, and new emerging platforms
- Support the mainstreaming of gender empowerment in the organization and activities
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Secretariat
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum educational qualification of an HND
- Applicant must have some background/skills in finance, report & proposal writing.
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with all manner of behaviors
- You should not be a user of tobacco products, alcoholic products, gambling services, etc.
- Available to attend local, national and international events as requested
- Open to learn and implement new ideas as approved