- Participate in and support the execution of Reach for Change’s overall program in Ghana with the goal of mobilizing a movement of change agents to transform the lives of women, youth and children.
- Execute the Reach for Change incubator program for social entrepreneurs taking guidance from the program manager and in Country Manager.
- Provide support to Reach for Change social entrepreneurs, beneficiaries, finalists and applicants to grow their enterprises and contribute to social change in collaboration with the Program Manager.
- Handle administration of the support program, including Triannual reporting and collection of Impact stories etc. to Central Program Team.
- Help develop relationships with key stakeholders and partners in Ghana to advocate for our programs, obtain their support and execute program strategy.
- In collaboration with the program manager, design and implement a search and selection process for such programs being run by Reach for Change.
- Execute the country communication plan, in partnership with the Ghana country team, to drive the Incubator program, successful partner relations and external communication goals.
- Social Media engagement - ensuring an online presence for Reach for Change and all its collaborations.
- Participate in measuring, improving and communicating our social impact.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree in business, economics, public administration or a related discipline.
- Minimum of three years’ work experience, and familiarity in Entrepreneurship or business skill development in an NGO setting
- Experience in project managing, leading, driving, or coordinating programs.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully implementing similar programs is particularly appreciated.
- Experience from work/volunteering within the philanthropic/non-profit or business sector will be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of local ecosystems and political structures.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office/Google Suite and ability to quickly understand and use web-based applications and platforms.
Competencies and Skills:
- Smart, brave, and passionate with an entrepreneurial mindset and cares deeply about improving the lives of women, youth, and children.
- Must have excellent organizational and administrative skills Business and entrepreneurship skills
- Able to implement and use suitable tools and models to carry out activities and reach objectives as well as develop new tools and models.
- Knowledge of common needs and pitfalls of early-stage organizations.
- Ability to prioritize during pressured time and follow through to deliver on time both in one’s own work and in teams.
People and Communication skills:
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with other people in English.
- A good listener that can understand people's needs and is able to influence and negotiate in a good manner.
- Ability to receive and convey information from and between different target groups.
- Good abilities in networking and interpersonal communication.
- Works effectively with and supports colleagues, fostering a positive and collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work sensitively with diverse people, cultures, and communities
- Ability to facilitate teamwork by guiding, influence and synthesizing and helping a group reach a conclusion.
- Inspires others toward a common behavior