- Responsible for the overall management of the Reception/Front Office including greeting, directing visitors, decorating, and maintaining the Reception.
- Provide Secretarial support to office staff.
- Receive and distribute relevant information to/from internal and external sources by telephone, email, or in person.
- Answering calls, taking messages, and handling correspondence.
- Taking Minutes at Meetings.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports, draft letters, and other documents.
- Photocopying, printing, and filing.
- Arranging couriers for pick up or delivery of packages/documents.
- Keeping the reception and the common areas tidy.
- Manage vehicle schedules and taking records.
- Servicing meetings, internal and external as well as organizing internal events.
Requirements / Qualification:
- HND or Diploma in Business Administration.
- Proven record of previous work experience (at least 2 years) as a Front Desk Secretary or Administrative Assistant.
- Exhibit high proficiency of Secretarial skills.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- High degree of multi-tasking and true management capability.
- Accurate filing of documents and keeping records.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Pleasant personality and a good team player.
- Good secretarial and IT skills – should be conversant and able to use efficiently, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure, with or without supervision.
- Must pay attention and have eyes for details.
- An enthusiastic and confident nature.
Office Location: Diamond House, Accra - (behind the Registrar Generals' Dept.)
Reporting and Closing Time: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Salary Range: GHS700.00 – GHS900.00