Personal Assistant (PA) works with senior staff to provide one-to-one support. Typically PAs support senior managers by offering administrative help such as monitoring a manager’s email, drafting communications on their behalf, planning and organizing meetings and their travel.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- The minimum qualification required is a tertiary education
- Applicant must be willing and able to commute daily tour office at Tantra Hills
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- 5-10 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Entering data, maintaining databases and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar and sending reminders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.