- Should be able to sew a straight seam
- Keep to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shape.
- Very good and experience in sewing ladies wear and menswear
- Able to cut and sew any given design.
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Ensuring product is in agreement with business strategy.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development packages.
- Presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples to buyers.
- Must be living in Abelekuma and its environs.
Salary: Gh 1400