- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Research and recommend new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Create and develop content on new services
- Create content (one month’s worth) on services that the company currently runs
- Proof read content before it is sent out to subscribers
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information on sales and revenue targets.
- Collaborate with IT on sales technology initiatives
- Responsible for brand promotion.
Communications and Reports:
- To provide weekly report to the General Manager on new opportunities that can boost the company’s financial status.
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations not only of the company but also of those affected by the parent company
- Any other additional responsibility or task assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of first degree in any relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in research, product and content development.
- Must be able to withstand pressure
- Excellent communication and researching skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Must be able to convert ideas into creative services
- Must possess good communications and presentation skills
- Must be customer-oriented