- Responsible for overseeing and organizing the equipment and staff
- They will oversee scheduling and routine production activities as well as acting as first-line troubleshooting
- Help manufacturing staff achieve company goals by communicating expectations, planning and monitoring
- They are responsible for oversight and execution of day-to-day production activities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Knowledge in Metal Fabrication, Industrial Art, Graphic Art, Project Management, Operations Management or HRM
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience