- Planning and Organizing production schedules
- Overseeing and supervising production processes
- Ensuring efficiency in all production process and reducing wastage
- Ensuring all stipulated product standards are met
- Ensuring strict adherence of all production staff and processes to GMP and EHS regulations
- Routine monitoring of raw material and other input levels to ensure adequate stocks to meet quarterly production requirements
- Preparation of production budgets and forecasts
- Supervising junior staff
- Promptly advising management on production requirements
- Preparing monthly reports for Management on all aspects of production
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Graduate in Biochemistry with a minimum of Second Upper ( NEW GRADUATES WITHOUT WORK EXPERIENCE ARE WELCOME TO APPLY)
- Very articulate with excellent numeracy skills and a good command of the English language
- Must be self-motivated and very timely in the execution of his/her duties
- Not more than 30 years old
- Very conversant with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Very attractive and subject to review based on performance.
If you believe you are the right person for the job, apply to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.