- Plan daily production to ensure that all orders can be met in a timely manner whilst at the same time ensuring that products spend a minimum amount of time in cold storage in the factory
- Supervise the measurement and mixing of ingredients.
- Ensure accurate filling of the product into containers and proper sealing of products
- Generate batch numbers and best before dates and ensure that they are correctly applied to the relevant containers.
- Sign off on all products to be despatched from the factory whilst ensuring that products can be traced by batch number and destination if product recall becomes necessary.
- Ensure that staff record the times they arrive at work and the times they leave so that hours worked including all overtime hours may be obtained.
- Ensure strict adherence to company safety and hygiene policies
- Ensure strict adherence to company cleaning and maintenance schedules and supervise cleaning/maintenance activities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a Degree or HND in food science or related course.
- Leadership/Management experience in a food-related industry
- Knowledge and skills required to make yogurt.
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Knowledge of good hygiene practice and ability to maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Ability to recognize problems before they occur and find solutions
- Ability to communicate and interact with a variety of personality types and people at all levels of society.
- Written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants should forward their CVs to Zenosyoghurt@gmail.com