- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process.
- Perform tune-ups and other preventative maintenance on toothpick machinery equipment; replaces common parts and makes adjustments.
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced.
- Accept or reject finished items.
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products.
- Report inspection and test data.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- Should have experience in service and maintaining of toothpick machinery equipment or similar.
- Should be able to service & repair toothpick machinery equipment;
- Toothpick manufacturing machinery diagnoses, repairs, and overhauls of components e.t.c
- Should have industrial safety basic knowledge.
- Should be capable of speaking, reading and writing English.
- Preferred age range: 25-49 years
Location: Kumasi (Ejisu)
- Accommodation will be provided
NB: Males are especially encouraged to apply