Reporting to the Manager, Product Marketing, you will assist in crafting messaging and positioning, collaborate with Product and Customer Success teams on customer communications and support the sales team with marketing tools
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Working closely with product management, marketing and sales leadership to develop and execute go-to-market plans and product launches
- Assisting in developing sales enablement materials across all product lines, including but not limited to: Sales Decks, Product Overviews and Battlecards
- Monitoring key market trends, competitive landscape and the perception of Basis in the marketplace
- Assisting in developing customer-focused messaging and creating compelling sales tools that support the selling of product and solution offerings
- Assisting in determining market segments and customer buying criteria, integrating this knowledge into product launch and demand generation activities
- Working closely with customer success and marketing teams on collection of customer insights.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in a marketing function
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and be a team player
- Proficient understanding of current marketing trends and best practices
- Strong time management skills
- Heavy attention to detail
- Proven communication and organizational skills
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, curiosity and an eagerness to learn
- Interest and passion for digital media and ad-tech
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.